Xert Update?

For entering activities that were not recorded, click + on a past date, select Add a Ride then enable the manual entry toggle at top.

For recorded activities that lack metrics, a fix is on the way to allow editing.
Alternately you could enable HRDM and let Xert estimate XSS, specificity, difficulty and focus duration for activities recorded with HR only or preferably HR+cadence for best results.
I have many rides quantified by HRDM and found it works very well especially after I tweaked RHR and MRH under settings.

Can you kindly send support@xertonline.com information on which browser and operating system you are using so we try and replicate the issue?

Thank you.

Next update should address this and related issues. Should be out shortly.

2 Likes

It looks great! I love to be able to see the power profile of each activity in the calendar.
I still have to use it a bit more to get use to the new look and information displayed, but the drag-and-drop feature needs to come back! Please!
While planning, I loved to be able to search by name and drag-and-drop.
Also moving planned activities from one day to another…

Thank you for the hard work, I love Xert!

1 Like

Just a big bravo for these excellent updates!!!

My only comment would be to have the AI generated workouts possibly limited by the user for duration and range of xss.

Well done again!

1 Like

I’ve just tried planning a workout in for tomorrow morning (13/10 @6:30am).
It doesn’t matter if I do it in the “planner” screen or the “training” screen, it does not appear in the planner when I set the date/time & hit the schedule button.

That’s a bit of a problem.

Also, while the planner screen showed workouts while initially looking, it is now just blank - like the workouts aren’t loading. They still appear in the training window though.

Hopefully if I make a note of the workout & search for it in the ebc app tomorrow, it’ll be there to choose and run.

If it doesn’t work, I’ll have to find something on Zwift.

I’m seeing the same behavior. When I try to have the system generate a workout for tomorrow I just get a blank pane where the workout(s) should be.

If you click the + button, Plan My Training and choose your workout, does it appear? Could you send support a note? You shouldn’t be having these issues and just checked your account and everything appears ok. support@xertonline.com

@xertedbrain - I just tried again and it now works & I’ve set the workout up for tomorrow :+1:

That was the process I had been trying, though, so I don’t know why it wasn’t working.
Thanks

We may be having a issue with the in browser loading of data so a refresh may have been all that was needed. You should never need to refresh with our new system though so we’ll need to fix that.

I think that’s just the chart image. We’re looking into that. It gets generated but doesn’t always show.

Working for me again.

1 Like

I also want that. You can repurpose the existing filters, basically generating the best workout given the filter constraints you have set. So if you specify between 60 and 90 minutes and a max difficulty at 3, the generator will generate the workout with the best score (so it will be in the top of the list) that is no more than 90 minutes at difficulty 3, while the unconstrained proposal might have been at 95 min at difficulty 3.5. So the proposed workout will then be a bit short in the various XXS, but you accept that because of the constraints you set.

1 Like

Agreed! I’m sure it’ll eventually get fixed, but I didn’t pay to be a free beta tester. The ‘new’ planner is awful, and in it’s current incarnation doesn’t do what I want it to do. No use to me as it is.

I cannot get the planner to look anything like the screenshots you show in the tutorial, nor on this thread.

I am accessing Xert via a safari web browser on an ipad. Currently, it looks like the screen shot below … I can only see one or two days and is completely unusable.

click the hamburger menu next to the XERT logo to collapse the side panel

I am also on iPad and collapsing the left menu does not help.

Follow the page zoom instructions I posted –

interesting. I am also on an iPad and that did the trick for me.

Changing text zoom levels made it work; unfortunately, then I have difficulty reading text. Don’t get old.

Note with Safari on iPad you can change text zoom on an individual page without going to settings. From the URL bar, one should see two “capital A” letters on the left side. Selecting that to bring up a menu has zoom sizes at the top.