Segment hunter with strava today

I have been experimenting some more and here are my observations.
Some Breakthrough Efforts (BTEs) look reasonable to attain. Others seem pie-in-the-sky at first glance.
However, I notice the ones that look reasonable are those where I remember trying for a PR and got one. But I certainly didn’t go all out on the segment and attempt a BT. So yes, room for improvement if I want to go there with my current signature and potentially bump it up.
If I look at the unreasonable ones, I was noodling some portion which explains the large gap between predicted time for a BTE. But they also aren’t segments I’d be interested in trying to do that. I am more recreational enthusiast than someone chasing PRs or leaderboards on rides. That would be wreckreational for me. :smiley:

I think this is a very cool feature for those who do like to chase PR’s and KOM/QOM leaderboards.
As to whether it’s fun to do, that’s debatable. :grimacing: :grin: :sob:

I’m not Strava Premium. Wish it will be compatible with RideWithGPS, where I created the same segments I have on Strava, and where the data is freely accessible…

Just emailed support as figures look odd. Perhaps it’s taking rider weight from the KOM holder rather than my own…?

I got it working eventually. Ended up deleting a ride I knew had most of my segments in. Then did a syc with strava. The view with box changed for that activity from garmin to strava.

this is a cool feature. It tells me all sorts of things about a ride vs my best performance on a segment etc. Well done.