Wahoo Integration

Provide at least the same level of integration than Garmin for Wahoo is a critical aspect for many riders. Why is taking so long to deliver this integration.

Regards,

1 Like

You need to contact Wahoo. It’s their system that they choose to keep closed.

Wahoo have a program for developer and API capabilities to integrate to them.

It would be great if you could run Xert apps and data fields on Wahoo devices but I don’t believe Wahoo devices can support the level of integration required.
Wahoo’s API appears to be limited to send/receive/sync data with a Wahoo device. They don’t have an applet platform like Connect IQ from Garmin nor can they support Android apps like Hammerhead can on a Karoo.
Any data fields would need to be coded by Wahoo and added in a firmware update.

1 Like

At least if we would get sync Xert->TrainingPeaks so we can sync our Wahoo with TP and see the workouts would be dealbreaker for me.

As non-pc user which is using only with ipad, iphone and wahoo I am not even able to use Xert because I cant sync it to my wahoo :confused:

1 Like

Even if we could get our scheduled workouts, as FTP % based workouts, synced to our Wahoo headunits would be a game changer.

I could care less about SMART outdoors, just want some structured plans sent to my bike computer.