Trainings are impossible

Hi,

I am new to xert. I’ve read the xert 101, imported the Strava history and wanted to train. But all the suggested trainings are basically impossible I cannot manage more than 5 minutes…
Xert calculated my TP at around 380W and the last FTP test I did (I did the Zwift trial period) estimated it around 250W… I am completely lost, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check out my Onboarding article for newbies and seed your starting signature instead –
Onboarding steps for Xert Trial users and newbies - General - Xert Community Forum (xertonline.com)

If that doesn’t work you can submit a request to support@xertonline.com and they’ll take a look at your data and adjust starting signature for you.

You can manually update the FTP to something you believe is correct. Go to your account in the upper right corner and click on it. Then select profile and you should be able to manually enter your assumed FTP. Also try doing the workouts in slope mode and not ERG mode. Then just hit the numbers you feel are sustainable. Over time Xert will start to learn your abilities and should correct to the right levels.
Good luck!