Gralloch FIT File Request

Hi All
Anyone out there that completed the Gralloch either 2023 or 2024, or even the British Champs event (slightly shorter course but same tracks)? I’m planning on this being my target event for next year so would like to get the ball rolling and my training set up.

I have used Barry Roubaix Womens 100km for now, but if anyone actually has a Gralloch file it would be much appreciated

Many thanks in advance

1 Like

I cannot contribute here unfortunately, but maybe it makes sense to have some central place for Xert where users can contribute their Fit files for known races?

I’m imagining something like a simple form where one uploads the fit file and adds some basic information like weight, which place on the final ranking…

Then someone from Xert would have to check the files if they look reasonable and can add them to the library. Would be really nice to have some larger curated library of races!

2 Likes

I’ve got a route of the 2024 event on Strava which I could download and send you if it would help. I’ve got my entry in for it.

Thanks Cary, I’ve got the route from Strava, but it’s an actual fit file I believe the race training algorithm needs with power data and rider weight but thank you