Zwift to Garmin Connect to Xert

It would be helpful if Xert could sync with Zwift directly. Trainingpeaks can also sync with Zwift. Would that not be helpful.

My workouts would be synced on my training device. It can connect to garmin. Why not to Zwift?

1 Like

This would be helpful. I’m trying to eliminate the links to Strava as much as possible

Noted - thanks. Will keep an eye on this and may go back to Zwift - Strava - Xert, but still need to get it into Garmin Connect…

If you would do that, maybe Tapiriik can help with this: https://tapiriik.com/ - sync Zwift to Strava and see if Tapiriik will sync it to Garmin automatically. Saves you from having to download the activity from Zwift and manually upload it.

You cannot sync to Garmin…Tapiriik is really great program to sync multiple accounts. It is because of Garmin.

Due to new limitations in Garmin Connect’s API, tapiriik can no longer upload activities to your Garmin Connect account, download historical activities from before you connected to tapiriik, or detect private acitivites (all activities uploaded to your Garmin Connect account will be synchronized).

It usually is. But hey, we got new badges.

1 Like

Just to confirm. I have manged to succesfully sync garmin, but the only way I could manage is to do the workout on my garmin. I had 2 entries from the same activity in connect. 1 from zwift and 1 from garmin. The one from Garmin had more info, so I deleted the Zwift activity.

So it is like said above. I will try again with the Xert workout player for completeness.

I was struggeling to get everything working correctly. I think that my interpretation of the explaination was different. I deleted all my devices from my indoor profile because i thought I read nothing can be connected. This was a mistake. You have to add the device for the workout player to work correctly

Having some trouble with non-cycling activities.

I am set to garmin device(s)>Xert>Strava which seems to be working ok.

However, when saving a “Cardio” workout on my fenix it shows in connect as type “Cardio” but Strava seems to get it as a cycling activity, which I suspect happens in Xert somewhere.

Any idea on how to fix without manually changing each activity

Hey, you can change the activity type in strava… go into the activity in strava and then click the pencil icon on the left change it.