XSS Buckets Garmin Datafield available

Hi @nnovod , check the ConnectIQ data field settings (where you need to enter your Xert user/pass). You’ll also find an option in the settings to show the MPA/Power line in addition to Focus/Specificity.

Let’s not clog up the thread with this. I’ll send you a PM and we can take it from there.

Cheers!

1 Like

I have installed the data field on my Garmin Forerunner 965, but for some reason it does not show up as a datafield under “Connect IQ data field”. Is this a known problem?

I reinstalled the buckets field and now all is fine. I believe the problem was invalid credentials, which leads me to a couple of suggestions…

• When the password is typed in, during the IQ field installation, allow it be visible so it can be double-checked.
  • When a problem is found that makes the Xert connection fail, just leave the failure message (e.g., invalid credentials) across the screen on the buckets field. The little dot indicating if the connection is ok is tiny, and any messages that tell about problems quickly disappear, so just leaving a message visible helps. The buckets field is pretty much useless when the connection fails, so leaving the message visible does not lead to any lost information.

But now that it does work I want to say…
The buckets field is brilliant! A great motivational tool for my outdoor rides.