Xert training advice on your Garmin watch or Garmin Edge

Hi, I think that should be manageable. I do not intend so show something different from the Xertonline Training, just give the same information.

For the case below, I guess you want the following to be dislayed:

• Fresh
  • Climber
  • 326.2 W
  • 139 (136 | 2.0 | 0.6)

In case you have completed some of this, but still have something left, I guess you want to know what is remaining.

This would be great. Ty

It is not really suited for me but I really do admire your abilities to create this.

0.2.3 (2024-08-14):

• Added improved support for Forecast AI Beta.
2 Likes

This is brilliant!!!

Love it, great work and a massive, massive thank you.

It is now the one metric I look at most on my Garmin.

Thanks, please let me know if you see some issues or have ideas for improvements.

My idea is basically to show what you will see under the Training tab that can be useful when when you just want to do a quick check of what you should do today without bringing up your phone.

Pretty Please request for Edge 530 and/or Fenix 6 Pro compatibility.
Cheers!
$

1 Like

0.2.4 (2024-08-19):

• Added support for more devices, including fenix 6.

Hi, thanks for letting me know. I added support for fenix 6 now. The Edge 530/830/1030 cannot be supported without code changes because it doesn’t support LoopView (multiple pages of information). I might drop the support for Edge anyway because it is hard to make the information up-to-date when it is not always on and the Internet is not always available.

Thanks, I installed it on my Fenix 6 Pro this morning.

1 Like

Hi.

For some reason, when using the AI planner it was working ok. Now i switched back to XATA and keep getting this as second screen. Glance seems ok

Fenix 7

Sorry for that, I think I broke something when I improved the handling of Forecast AI Beta. I made a fix for this some time ago, but did not release it.

Please try the latest version which I just released and let me know if it works now.

0.2.6 (2024-09-09):

• More improvements for Rest and Recovery Days.
  • Fix for non Forecast AI Beta.

Fixed! thanks

1 Like