Why does 'Weekly Target' include 8 days?

Hi.

Would someone be able to enlighten me as to why my ‘Weekly Target’ hours shown on the Training tab includes 8 days (and not 7)?

Rob

I was wondering why your week starts on Sunday and mine on Saturday, but apparently XATA uses a rolling week.

Other than that, I guess someone figured that 31-24 = 7, or in my case 30-23 :joy:

I think it includes two part days at either end of the ‘week’ as it runs from workout time to workout time 7 days later.

That’s my guess.

Mike

I’ve tried several full or half day scenario’s, i.e. usual activity around 11:59 PM (just after midnight defaults to 12:01 PM, not 0:01 AM), 11:59 AM or 12:01 PM and anything in between, but it remains May 23 - May 30 for me…

My default was 13:00 (or 1 PM), so I don’t know if changing that halfway through the week messes things up…

This question has come up before and I thought it was answered, but can’t find it so it may have been deleted by the original poster…
… but it’s simply that it runs from midnight on first day (00:00, before the day has started) to midnight on last day (again 00:00 before the day has started)… so 7 full days

That’s what I found, hence my first comment on ‘rolling average’ which is arbitrarily based on what? For me it starts Saturday, for Rob it starts Sunday…

Or whatever time you put your usual activity time at, like mine at 13 or 1PM…

Sat 13 - Sun 13 - Mon 13 - Tue 13 - Wed 13 - Thu 13 - Fri 13 - Sat 13 which is 7 x 24 hours…

ok… and is the start of the week then linked to target event date perhaps? that’s true for mine… which makes sense…

Oh maybe - I think mine is on a Saturday…

Mystery solved :joy:

Yup. Mine is Monday to Monday. (Current TD: Monday Aug 31st)