Your current signature in colors translated to numbers?
I would like to see my current values for the different power scheme colors. I have googled and searched, and the only way to see this is to do the math manually yourself. I realize that my signature is the important stuff and that I could just follow the xata, focus and so on. Still, I would like to know and perhaps also being able to easily see current Xert zones and perhaps compare changes over time. Below the only real guidance that I could find: https://www.facebook.com/groups/XertUsers/permalink/2404528363094633/
● Blue - Well below threshold
● Green - Just below threshold
● Yellow - Just above threshold
● Orange - 180s or less until exhaustion
● Red - 30s or less until exhaustion
● Purple - Above MPA