Updates - Jan 16

Rolled out some changes last night:

1. XFAI better adjusts after periods of high load (training camps) or low load (vacation).
  2. Improvements to how high intensity training is applied during the plan.
  3. Plans are more likely to complete as achievable.
  4. Improvements to how previously completed activities are kept within the training plan (rather than restarting it).
  5. Modifed the FIxed/Flex appearance to make to easier to use.
  6. Autogen minor improvements
1 Like

Autogen has been barfing for me since last night.

“AI Workout could not be generated.”

related?

Not likely. What’s the XSS data for the workout you’re trying to generate?

146xss pure endurance.

Well it’s there now. I know this probably isn’t the place to ask, and I can ask elsewhere if desired. but…
Why is it my * level thing is red, but the planner shows me as blue. It’s disconcerting. :smiley:

Thanks for the great product/work. It’s exciting to see how it’s all going to play out.
Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 3.12.05 PM
Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 3.12.55 PM

hmmm actually maybe it’s because it’s “expecting” me to be red if I do the prescribed workout. But since it’s past the prescribed time it’s showing me as red though I haven’t done it yet. :smiley:

If Training page is not matching Planner tab, refresh browser to ensure you are not viewing cached content.
Any planned or forecast activity affects the form gradient. Planned or forecast entries are treated as “expected to be performed” until logically proven otherwise.
This happens if another activity is uploaded that overlaps same time (selected workout or activity performed elsewhere), or the planned or forecast activity start + duration time has elapsed (never performed).
For example, if you are PST (UCT-8:00) you have time remaining before the forecast entry will be removed from the Planner (start time + duration = 5:21 pm PST).
If the entry doesn’t disappear after the expired time, refresh browser to clear cached content.