Surprising jump in training deficit

Hello

This morning as usual I looked at what the XATA was saying. I had around 130 points of trainig deficit. I then cycled to work, so added 65 XSS, and looked at Xert on the phone (that’s important) and as expected i had a training deficit of 65 points. Later I looked at xert on the PC and deided to play around with the planner that I still had not tried. So I added a few activities, planned some, etc… and then deleted everything I added. But when I looked at what the XATA was saying, I now had a training deficit of 6 points instead of more than 60!
Because xert was still open on my phone and had not changed I took a screenshot. I then updated the webpage on the phone and took another screenshot, they show the difference.

Other question, maybe related: XATA says that I have a training deficit of 6 points; on the planner for today I have a training surplus of 56 points. Is the difference normal, if yes, what is going on?

Screenshot_20190925-114029 Screenshot_20190925-114122

I strongly suspect that there is a “phantom” activity in my profile for today. I just added 60XSS coming home from work, as usual, and now I have a training surplus of 60 and Xert thinks I am very tired which is completely wrong and does not make any sense.

So there WAS a real problem. I solved it by running the “recalculate progression” as explained ther: http://baronbiosys.com/when-to-do-a-progression-recalculation-on-your-fitness-signature/
And now I have a training deficit of 34 instead of a surplus of around 30.