Something seems out of whack

Over past few days my training recommendations have been odd…I have never really seen "no more xss remaining but now thats all I see.

You are in the Continuous Improvement program and have chosen a Moderate-1 weekly improvement rate. You have a Training Deficit of 146 XSS points. Improving at this rate will require about 11.5 training hours this coming week based on your recent training history.

You have no more XSS remaining.

same here.
My suspicion is that the new training time restriction is not handled correctly.
If I remove all restrictions the recommendations seem to make lot more sense again.
Can you try if that;s true for you as well?

Don’t believe I have any

Did you complete any training today?

yes but not much and I have, I don’t think ever, been in a no training left to do, certainly never after a light week. Something has changed.

What’s your training availability for today and what activity did you complete?

All in my original post…it says I have training left to do, but then says no xss remaining

Even stranger this morning

Do you see any yellow dots on the Planner for day of the week?
If so, click on the clock icon and change to Available, Unset all, Apply.

AvailabilityDot

I think there may be a bug between defining Availability by day on the Planner when using XFAI and defining Availability under Modify Plan when using XATA.

No, nothing showing restrictions wise

I do see this though
then when clicked

Restricted

I’ve seen this before while testing XATA with Continuous ATP but I couldn’t figure out what caused it. The issue appears to be with how the Availability table is referenced. Upon mouseover this tooltip appears which doesn’t apply in your case.

Restricedmouseover

Send a note to support@xertonline.com if you haven’t already.
Also, go ahead and click the tooltip message to modify Availability and click Apply. See if that resolves the issue for now.