Some Activities Not Syncing

Hi there,

I recently disabled by Garmin Connect with Strava so I can get the Xert report on my Strava. Data goes to Xert first then sync to Strava. I see some activities are not being synced though like Cold Plunge and a Core profile I created on my watch. Walk , Run, Bike all seem to be syncing fine. Any ideas why that might be. These activities are in my Garmin connect but not showing on Xert or Strava.

Thanks
Sean

Hi Sean,

It’s probably because those activity types aren’t supported. Here’s the list of activity types that can be synced to Xert [EDIT: from Garmin)]:

For what it’s worth, I don’t think you’re missing any special analysis from those. I’m not certain how much those activities would directly contribute to cycling-specific fitness. I’m not saying they’re not beneficial activities, but Xert won’t offer much in terms of special analysis for them.

1 Like

Hi,

I get ya and that makes sense I guess. I appreciate the reply on it.

Thanks
Sean

1 Like

Hello,
Is it better to import activities via strava or garmin? Or is it the same thing?
Thanks

Depends if you want the Xert report on Strava or not , if you do data need to go to Xert first then Strava do disable Garmin