Smartphone planner interaction

I use a smartphone (on web browser) to plan training in the planner view. For some reason I cannot drag and drop ‘favourite’ workouts and activities to the calendar in the same way I can on a desktop computer. It does drag and drop activities already in the calendar though. I have tried samsung and Chrome browsers, and desktop and mobile browser versions on an android phone. Hoping it’s an easy coding fix to address this. It would make my life so much easier.

Thanks.

You also do not see the activities completed, right? Weirdly, keeping a date pressed, will bring up the manual activity entry window, but other than that, nothing. You may want to send support an email, as it didn’t get picked up here…

You do see activities completed if you turn your phone to landscape mode (depending on phone screen size) or put the browser into desktop version.

Neither desktop version, nor landscape mode changes anything on my iPhone (11 Pro, but I don’t think that matters). Not an issue for me, as I do not use either anyway…

If you tap on a date, then scroll to the bottom of the page (below the calendar), you should see the activities.

Cool, thanks for the tip :+1:t2: Works in portrait and landscape btw…