Segment Hunter - quickly see “hunted segments” on site

Hello! I am a new Xert user and am very excited to use the segment hunter feature. One issue I’m finding on the mobile site via Safari, I am unable to quickly find the 5 segments previously selected to be hunted. There doesn’t appear to be a way for those to be quickly filtered so they could be deselected so I can hunt different segments.

Am I missing this somewhere? I have probably 80 segments in Strava library and am hoping to be able to quickly find segments for hunting when I’m planning my routes on my phone.

Thanks!

1 Like

Not sure if bumping is ok here, but I really hope this is something that can be enhanced. A simple sort and filter feature would be perfect. Example: filter to show just those syncing with Strava, sort alphabetically, or by distance. It would be killer if there was some way to see which segments are possibly “within reach” using segment hunter.

Thanks again!

Would be nice to sort by Title, Distance, or Grade plus ability to display only selected entries or group those at top of list independent of sort.

Currently on a desktop browser I use Ctrl-F to search by title (if known) or search by “sync to my garmin” to quickly step through each entry.

Appreciate it. I will give it a shot. I’m expecting with 80 segments I would just be searching thru each one. I did “inspect element” on the rocker switch to select a segment and found the coding behind the scenes, thinking I might be able to find my selected segments quickly.