Race date moving on me

I’m using the release forecast and when I build a race plan with an race on the 17th of May, run the forecast and save it, it bumps the date back to the 16th. It’s done it every time.

1 Like

I’ve seen this too but couldn’t come up with a pattern to it.
I was able to save the Program choice with the correct Target Date on some tests or when recasting with the same settings.

1 Like

Yes seeing the same. My race date is a long way out so not an issue, but yes keeps shifting to day before.

Should be resolved. Can you confirm?

Can I ‘adapt plan’ without losing my starting point?

It kept my race date, but it seems to want to add weight to my target weight as well. In my case it’s a pound.

Can you kindly send a screenshot or two to support so we can get someone to look at it?

I set weight here to 160, but the program comes back with 161.

Looks like a rounding error going from kg to lbs. We’ll have a look.

When I adjust the date a day forward and run, it forecasts taper week then stops.

Looks like you have a planned activity the nght before the event and XFAI isn’t able to correctly generate the taper week activities. We’ll add an error message that a plan can’t be created in this situation.

1 Like

That planned activity was the actual event that I had put in there prior to race ai being launched. Have removed it and plan is generating again. Thanks