Questions on Training Status and Form vs. Training Pacer vs. Fitness Planner

For my current status in the Training Pacer - does it account for workouts I have scheduled in the Fitness Planner, but haven’t yet done?
For my Training Status and Form (colored stars) - does it account for workouts I have scheduled in the Fitness Planner, but haven’t yet done?
When the XATA makes a workout recommendation for today, does it account for workouts I have scheduled in the Fitness Planner but haven’t yet done.
In the Training Pacer, the little triangle (tomorrow’s status) - does it account for a workout I have scheduled in the Fitness Planner but haven’t yet done?
In the Training Pacer, the little triangle shows up as blue, but tomorrow’s status in the Fitness Planner shows up as red - why?

Thanks for any help, I’m trying to better understand how these two items work together so I can better plan my progression this TT season.

Hi David. Planned activities don’t affect your Training Status as of now and aren’t used XATA, other than to show you what your status will be in 24 hours. This does take into consideration any planned acitivites in that time.