power fails to record

Same thing happened again the last 20 minutes stopped picking up the power, as well the erg mode power smoothing has been disabled

I have wahoo kickr 876B model and ipad for the display. So once this happens. I have tested the kickr and the power picked back up after saving the results and shut downing the app and then restarting the app the power shows but no way to restart the workout form what I can see.

What you describe sounds like another app may be in contention over Bluetooth.
What other apps have you connected the trainer to in the past? Ex. Zwift, Rouvy, etc.
Did you install EBC on the iPad instead of your phone?
Normally the EBC app is installed on a phone to run workouts. (iOS or Android)

The EBC app will retain the workout-in-progress if interrupted for some reason.
When the app is restarted the workout will resume.
It sounds like you saved the portion of the workout completed so far which ends the activity.
Instead, you could have rebooted and picked up where you left off assuming the trainer reconnects.
Did you try reconnecting the trainer and power sensors by pausing the workout and tapping the setting icon?

Note: You are reaching the Community Forum when you request assistance here. To file a support request directly with Xert you would contact: support@xertonline.com

All apps are shutdown only the EBC no issues with wahoo system, and fulgaz

I will do as suggested

Did you try reconnecting the trainer and power sensors by pausing the workout and tapping the setting icon?