Over 8 years ago

… we were the first to have dynamic intervals in workouts. To this day, no one else has managed to do this.

5 Likes

I just double checked my history, I signed up on Nov 16, 2017. It’s been quite the ride!

2 Likes

:pray: Thank you @blairc and everyone else that’s been using Xert through all these years. It’s been quite the ride for us too!!! Loving every minute of it.

3 Likes

wow first activity on 14th April 2015 for me. Wowser hadn’t realised it was that long ago and yes lots of changes along the way and also how I use XERT

1 Like

Hello,
If I understand correctly, dynamic workouts are not necessary with a home trainer in ERG mode?

Yes and no. Shorter intervals aren’t always executed properly and athletes often undershoot or overshoot the interval even in erg mode. With mixed mode workouts, where there are harder efforts in slope mode followed by dynamic recovery in erg mode, there is a lot of value in ensuring you’re recovered enough for the next hard interval. This is where smart intervals provide an added advantage and improvement to attaining your workout goals.

1 Like