Have a great workout that you’d like to share? Is it named after a great song?
(Did you know that the workout Smart - Hurt is named after a song by Nine Inch Nails, from the album Downward Spiral and that is similar to SF’s Downward Spiral workout? It also hurts!! Cool, huh?)
Submit your workout by simply adding SHAREME in the workout description at the end and saving it. It will automatically be picked up by the system and saved into this coach community:
To join the community and check out all the shared workouts, click here:
Well pick those workouts that meet our stringent criteria for inclusion in the Standard Workout Library:
- Designed to be universal. They should avoid using %TP or absolute wattages and should work similarly for nearly every signature combination.
- Not too Difficult. Workouts with 5 star difficulty are not generally useful by most athletes.
- Efficient. Long easy intervals where MPA is fully recovered should be av oided.
- Use Xert’s Dynamic Power and Duration intervals effectively.
- Interesting and unique compositions.
- Named after a great song.