As many of you have noticed, we posted some updates last night with some interesting new features!
- We upgraded the charting system. Your activity charts should now open faster and you can zoom and scrub through them much, much faster too.
- If you click-and-drag any section, you’ll see that section marked on the map and you’ll now get more detailed info on that: Starting MPA, Ending MPA, Focus and Specificity.
- Top section shows your Training Status before the start of the activity.
- No longer need to click the Advanced tab to adjust your activity fitness signature.
- If your activity has laps, you can open Advanced Stats and select Laps to view them. (Xert Workout Players do not yet set laps on workout intervals however)
- If you are a Strava Premium user and your activity has been synced between Xert and Strava, you can “View on Strava” (as before) but will also be able to use Advanced Stats and open the “Segments” option. This will show all your starred segments on the current activity. Click a segment will zoom the chart and map to that segment so that you can review your performance and Xert metrics on that. Xert will also estimate your time if you were to perform that segment with a breakthrough. Click the ? beside Breakthrough Effort to learn more.
- The chart shows your current effort, PR effort and the Breakthrough Effort for comparison purposes. (Not all of us will have a chance to get a KOM but everyone of us can look to improve our performance and get new PRs!)
We’ll be sending out some more info shortly on this.