Monthly PayPal option. why isn't there any?

I tried and liked the Xert training tool, i would like to pay monthly. I don’t own a creditcard. don’t need to, don’t want to. i pay my Zwift subscription monthly by PayPal. Why isn’t this an option at the xert subscription?

7 Likes

I’d like to know the answer to this as well. I’d like to reactivate my account after coming back from injury but don’t want to commit to a full year in case the injury comes back.

Unfortunately there are some technical hurdles with PayPal subscriptions and having them work with the same flexibility you would get with a credit card (promotions, coupons, etc.)

It can be a blocker though. Apart from the additional cost for paying monthly it costs about another £1.25 to pay in foreign currency.

2 Likes

I’m in UK and got the additional charge when subscribing to sufferfest but haven’t noticed it with xert

I retract above comment now, after switching from visa debit to mastercard debit I now get the foreign currency fee.

1 Like

It is better to use the services of Velure if you regularly require the money transfers online service https://www.velurepay.com/. Everything will be done as quickly and safely as possible, you can transfer any amount. It’s really convenient, I myself have resorted to their help several times.