Mega disapointed today - still only at 1 star

The title says it all. Normally I would have a TL of 50-60. After 6 months of not doing much I was down to 8 and one star. Yesterday did a session with 68 XSS and I was at 24.8 TL. For some reason I thought that 25 was the point at which another star was added.

Sadly I was mistaken, still at one star and I will have to wait a few weeks before I get up to 50 TL.

It is still odd that ccording to the documentation >=25 is a barrier but I seem to have been at a full start when in the low 20’s. At least I am past the untrained stage.

0 Stars – Untrained: < 25
1 Star – Recreational: >= 25
2 Stars – Trained: 75 >= 50
3 Stars – Competitive: 110 > 75
4 Stars – Elite: 150 >= 110
5 Stars – Pro Level: >= 150

Hi John,

The documentation is still correct.
What might be confusing is that we’ve updated the training status/form/load stars to a continuous measure (i.e. you can have 1.2 or 4.3 stars), where in the past we used only discrete training status (i.e. only 1 star, 2 star, etc.). As you continue to get back into the groove of things, you’ll notice that your training status will start to fill in the second star. Hope this makes sense! Cheers

1 Like

I still can’t figure out how to read this chart. My TL seems to be ~60 right now yet I have 2.5 (or so) stars shaded in. Seems like I will have all 3 when I hit 75 TL - Can someone explain this clearly? Been trying to understand this for a while.
Ty

Correct. 60 is between 2 stars and 3 stars.

@ 25 you’ve reached 1 Star
@ 50 you’ve reached 2 Stars
@ 75 you’ve reached 3 Stars
@ 110 you’ve reached 4 Stars
@ 150 you’ve reached 5 Stars

TL weekly numbers are listed on XO under the Planner tab, Weekly Stats or on EBC app under Period Stats.

Thanks, that chart is a little weird to read…

Here’s my refined exponential version. :smiley:

T R A I N I N G   L O A D  

3 Likes