Mean of Year in Progress Chart

Hi

At first I didn’t understand the behavior when I selected “year” in the progress chart – now I think that unlike “3 months” which means the previous 3 months – it means “this calendar year” and so the progress chart is rather minimalistic. I suggest to make it mean “the period one year from the current date”.

Best
George

sorry I meant “meaning of year”

That’s a good suggestion and should be an easy change. We’ll look to put that in.

Please add “One year backward from today” but please leave “This year”, too.
Thx
Lorenzo

Getting fancy – some guys have “training years”. In the Joe Friel / TP approach the year starts in the fall after the “racing season” is over. For others its starts on Jan 1. Some folks set goals such as X miles in a year (starting Jan 1) or use periodization with Fall starting a new macro cycle. [Personally I don’t do any of those things as I a have no events to peak for and miles / year is not an appealing measure to me].

But it could be useful to allow folks to set a training year start date? As someone who does some development I know its far easier to say such a thing than make it happen :-). But thinking out load

Both options are now available. :slight_smile: