Larger figure on screen application xert iq

Hi Tim. Had a look. You’ve dug a hole and are not letting yourself recover out of it. You’re also seeing a pretty rapid increase in Training Load. Generally speaking this isn’t sustainable. It is possible that your real Training Load is closer to 100, for example, if you’re not reporting all your training. If so, you’ll be able to better handle that amount of training.

8 days later

michi1

Sep '18

Hi all, I have the same problem here, “very tired” for a couple of days after workouts. Most times I saw the red stars, one time yellow, but I still doing workouts (cycling two times a week to work an back (75km both rides) and have a ride at the weekend (70-80 km) without being very tired a few days. Last Weekly Stats XXS/day and TL: 76.3 / 45.3 ; 91.5 / 50.4 ; 70.1 / 51.9. But I don’t have a mind how to get values to have Xert for a right sight on my fitness. There are no other sports or heavy work I did. Maybe one think is, that Xert “What’s My FTP” says 234 Watts a few days ago, but my Fitness Signature says TP 223 Watts, so that my workouts calculated much harder than I really do? I cycle 2300km last year, 2800 this year. Maybe this level is too low for Xert calculation? Any suggestions?

xertedbrainArmando MastracciLeader

Sep '18

Seeing a “Very tired” status for a couple of days after heavy workouts is normal, particularly if you’re below 3 stars and seeing XSS/day well above 75. Unless you’re in a hurry to build fitness for an event, generally taking days off or using recovery rides is probably wise.

2 years later

RobhorRobert Horchner

Dec '20

I have the same very tired “problem”.