Ok so here my settings:
- I do have the XSS calculation from HR active (under profile settings).
- I do on average >4 hours of HIIT/Crossfit training per week. These activities are being “translated by Xert” and an XSS/load is being given to them.
- I’m currently also doing an additional 6/7 hours of cycling training per week .
- I set my training to “Continuous” and to “Slow”
- My current “training/activities” hours/week is around 12.6.
- My profile is Climber
With the current plan Xert is extrapolating an increment to 13.6 H/week in 6 weeks timeframe. I do not wish to increase the time spent training but rather its load/intensity.
Question: Is there a way to tell Xert that I want to keep the same hours of cycling training (6/7 per week, but load needs to be higher (for example instead of 2h cycle enduro training generating 155 XSS, I want a High intensity training for 45min with he same XSS value? or I need to search and select it manually every time from the “Recommended workout list”)
I saw that I can change the algo in the Signature Decay Method, but seems that Xert algos are only linked to the duration of the trainings, and not actually by doing more effort/load in a shorter time period.