iPhone App Release

During test my iPhone was also connecting via BT music to loudspeaker, no issues there. My bpm (Tickr) had more connectivity issues. Everything was also connecties with my Fenix 5, and no issues there … I guess via ANT however

BT are dedicated connections so once it’s connected to one app, it can’t be connected to another. You’ll need to use ANT+ with Zwift for that.

Thanks Armando, I thought that I had read this somewhere indeed

Would be great if there were an Xert app for Apple TV as well, I’ve been using the Zwift app for Apple TV and it’s great

1 Like

Tried Build 69 today. I did SMART- Life is a Highway, but for some reason the Dashboard thinks I did Comfortably Numb. Would not connect to Tickr at the start, then after ~45 mins it lost control of the Kickr, lost cadence from the RPM and connected to the Tickr. Kickr stuck at 130W so I could not do the sprints, so finished early.

Thanks John. We’re looking into these.

Note, if you’re testing using a Tacx Neo and you update the firmware, Tacx have released a bad firmware image which breaks BTLE in Zwift (https://www.facebook.com/groups/TacxNeoOwners/permalink/2172884856272174/) plus there’s a comment that it also impacts Sufferfest.

iPhone X trying to connect TICKR and KICKR - no sensors to be found…

X not supported yet, unfortunately.

Just tried iPhone 5S with a Hammer, Wahoo speed/cadence and Mio HR monitor. Connected to everything and worked for about 3 minutes then everything froze. Restart of phone didn’t help. Used iQ version on 520 to do workout instead and that worked all the way through.

Jeff. We’ve seen issues before with the Cycleops units. You can try to unplug them and plug them back in. Let us know if that makes any difference and if you still have similar issues. Thanks.

OK, will try it tomorrow. Thanks

So, everything worked today with the iPhone 5S. Only thing different MAY be that I opened the app before I turned on the trainer.
Question though: the activity didn’t transfer to Strava; is there a way to set that? Thanks.

Ah. I see in Facebook post from Dec 27th that Strava upload support is coming. Thanks again, looking forward to that.