I'm on a trial subscription and can't figure out how to set my TP

I’m on a trial subscription and can’t figure out how to set my TP. From reading other questions, I see FTP and TP are not exactly the same, but close. My problem is my TP is a lot higher than my FTP. I can’t find a way in the app to manually change my TP to more closely match my FTP. Is there a way to manually change my TP in a trial subscription, or is that option only for subscribers? Thanks for any info/advice. Regards, George

Normally the signature is derived based on past history and detected BT (breakthrough) events in that history.
Are you are following the instructions here to load up to 90 days of past activities?
Beginner’s Guide: Getting Started With Xert – Xert (baronbiosys.com)

If not, you can seed your starting signature on XO (xertonline.com) by entering 2-3 known values under Power Curve & Calculator on sidebar menu.
Or you can adjust your calculated signature by reviewing details for a recent activity, select Advanced MPA tab, change the signature entry at bottom, then Save/Lock which means use that signature moving forward.

Lots of newbie tips are posted in this thread –
Beginner questions - Support - Xert Community Forum (xertonline.com)

Also watch the Academy series videos as soon as you have time. This can be done while riding an indoor endurance workout using the Session Player by selecting a series under the Sessions Library. Or watch the parts in sequence from here – Xert Academy Videos - YouTube

Ridgerider2 - Thanks very much for the info/advice. That’s what I was looking for. Regards, George