How to change power for TTE data field

I feel like an idiot… I have just added the TTE data field on my Garmin Edge 540, but I cannot figure out how to change the power number for it. It defaults to 500W, and all the online info says to change it in the Settings under Activities and App Management within Garmin Connect, but I cannot find that option anywhere. What am I missing?

I have watched both videos. My list of options in Garmin Connect are completely different. I don’t have an “Activities, Apps, & More” option nor do I have a “Activites and App Management” option. I just have “Activity Profiles” from which I can edit the data fields, but no where can I see settings for those data fields. As far as I can tell, my Garmin Connect app is up to date as well as the software on my Edge 540.

Are other Xert data fields installed and operating normally?
Is this the TTE version installed – Connect IQ Store | Free Watch Faces and Apps | Garmin
Are all data fields authorized – How do I install, configure, & update the Xert Garmin ConnectIQ Apps? – Xert

All of the Xert data fields are installed and displayed but there is no way for me to view their settings. Even to authorize the data fields I have to access the data field settings, which is where I am stuck.

I do it through the Garmin Connect IQ Store App (Android phone). There one can install apps and data fields and also change the settings.

1 Like

That was the answer! Thanks a lot, didn’t even think to go to the ConnectIQ app.