How can I downgrade my account?

Hi, when I have subscribed the montly payment, but I wanna downgrade to the free account, how it’s possible? Thanks

You can use the Billing Portal under Account Settings to manage your subscription.

But I find only the option to change to annual subscription, I wanna downgrade to the free.

Simply cancel your subscription and you’ll be downgraded.

Hi, sorry i can’t “cancel my subscription” via Account settings/Billing nor via my PayPal log-in.
On the Xertonline site “Account settings/Billing” there is simply no option for canceling, It just
says “Billing information”, “Current plan/Premium yearly” and “Account status/Active”.

On the PayPal site there is no active subscription. At this point it seems to be a dead end until
payed again.

Don’t know what’s going on. No option/hidden options for canceling seems quite strange.

Regards, Chris

Hi Chris,

You should be able to find all your PayPal Subcriptions on the PayPal and cancel them. Here are some steps you can follow:

On a computer or mobile browser:

1. Login to your account at PayPal.com
  2. Click “Login” at the top of the page and log in to your account
  3. Access your settings by clicking the wheel at the top next to “Log Out” in the upper right corner
  4. Click “Payments”
  5. Click “Manage Automatic Payments”
  6. Select the subscription you would like to cancel from the list on the left side of the page
  7. Select “Cancel” at the top of the subscription information
  8. Confirm the cancellation by selecting “Cancel Automatic Payments”

If you’re unable to locate it, send a note to support@xertonline.com and we’ll be happy to take care of it for you.

Once you cancel, your subscription will remain active until the next renewal date. At that point, your subscription will end.

Hi Armando Mastracci,

didn’t find it easily on the german PayPal site. As of today it’s to late, i’ve cancled but one day to late.
Can you give me a refund, i’m not using Xert at present and won’t plan to do it as a hobby cyclist etc.

Chris

Kindly send a note to support@xertonline.com. Thank you.