Help planning

OK I bought a subscription and I see much better suggestions on rides. I choose Aggressive-1 in which it estimates I will do 6.1 hrs/wk. I plan to ride Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat and Sunday. I went through the calendar and told it to automatically pick workouts for those days. I end up with 4.7 to 5.7 hrs a week. Is that the correct way to it or should I look for longer rides that are similar?
Also seeing as I don’t have much data will it notice if I need more stress? Will I have to do non-workouts rides for it to notice my true stress levels?
Thanks for the support.

Hi Michael. Thanks for joining! The planner won’t plan around your available hours to train. You’ll need to allocate the time. The advisor provides an estimate on the number of hours you’ll need to plan to do workouts to reach the improvement rate you have set. If you have more time available, choose a longer / greater XSS workout to get more from your training. You don’t need to constrain yourself to the number of hours and can add it more time/XSS if you have it available. The advisor will provide feedback on your training status so that you can work around that. Planning ahead is useful to gauge how the advisor works but you’ll soon find out that simply following/choosing a recommended workout when you have time to train and maintaining an eye on your deficit, will be a great formuala for consistent, steady improvement even without a weekly plan. Cheers.