Garmin 540 Buckets bug

Xss buckets couldn’t update my today training, tried to relogin, turn on/off gamin, didn’t help

If this happens again, could you send this to support@xertonline.com with more details please? Thanks.

Ive noticed the same thing on my 1050 over the past few days.

I reported this to Dave as I saw it on my 1050.
Restarting the device (not just pressing the on/off button, but really power it down via menu) should work, though.
The little circle on the upper left of the data field should turn back yellow after powering the device again, before it turns green again together with retrieving the planned workout objectives.
Dave said he will fix it, for now there is no update in the store.

I just saw the update is available on Garmin connect.

After update everything works fine, but why xert stoped upload to strava their cool picture about training :confused:

Should still be there! Make sure your rides go from Xert to Strava. If they’re synced to Strava from another 3rd party app, we aren’t able to edit the activity & add the training report.

How to do it? Because I had it a couple of times, but now my training is loaded from garmin to strava first, not from xert.

You may need to disable the auto-sync from Garmin to Strava. This will ensure that activities go from Garmin Connect > Xert and then Xert > Strava, with the training summary & report!

To do this, head to Account Settings > Account Information in Garmin Connect, scroll to find Strava, and disable the ‘Activities’ option, like this:

Thank you!

1 Like