Form seems off

My form seems pretty far off. I’ve been doing base rides most of the winter but have added some harder rides here and there. I am finishing my last month on TrainerRoad so been doing their workouts, with internals throw-in. I haven’t hit a breakthrough in about 3 weeks. My TP has gone down almost 10 watts in the last month. Last week was my recovery week but Xert seemed to throw me into tired and I can’t get out of it. When I look at my planner it appears it shows I will be “tired” for the next week. I do have TrainingPeaks (which I don’t plan on renewing) and that shows my form is -4 but will be removed tomorrow but Xert says I"m tired for the next 7 days. Does anyone know why I am showing so tired?

My race season starts March 21 (3 weeks) and based on the workouts that Xert is suggesting seems that I won’t be ready. Should be starting my intension intervals but Xert just has been doing endurance rides.

Well, just did a pretty intense workout and had a breakthrough and my TP jumped 10 watts. Stills shows that I’m tired but now for the next 10 days.

me too…

in regards to form…you will be well served probably to use the slider to adjust your overall form based on how you feel… eventually it tends to get pretty dialed in and accurate… but needs a good reliable signature before it can predict trends in your form semi-accurately. And it will never know what external factors might be giving you extra life-stressors anyways…
the slider is visible in the planner… screen shot below.
in your case since you feel less tired than it says you are, you should slide the slider to the right a few notches… play around with it till the stars throughout your last month generally line up similarly to your feeling on that day…
How you actually are feeling ALWAYS trumps whatever Xert thinks…

As @isaac124 points out, use the slider to dial things in. Mine is also set to 9 most of the time.
Are you following a TR plan but pushing data to Xert for the analysis?
Back in Dec (or whenever) did you enter end of March as your first target/event date?
Xert is trying to modulate workout intensity based on a 120 day schedule (base, build, peak, taper).