End of season.

I have two more races in the next two weeks, a 10m 2man TT and a 5 mile hill climb (about 20 mins), I’ve been following the advisor with Sprint Time Triallist as my rider type and have been very happy with the results. I am now feeling quite tired though, so have changed my improvement rate to maintenance as I’d rather go into those races with the fitness I have than risk over doing it (the signs are there!).

What is the best way to use Xert during the off season? I plan to have a couple of weeks just riding for fun before a weeks holiday, and then I’ll be looking towards next year, which for me will be mainly a series of hilly time trails ranging from 15-50 miles which will start in February. I’ve seen some really solid improvements since I started using Xert in the beginning of July so looking forward to a full training season with Xert., very happy.

Hey Sean,

This would be an excellent question to ask on our Facebook group. Our users are generally more responsive there and will be willing to explain how they’ve used Xert in the off-season.

Okay, will do, although if I’m honest I’m not a massive fan of Facebook. Cheers.