Distance not sent to Garmin Connect

Oh cool - thanks! I’m subscribed to the TestFlight stream, but tbh, I haven’t used that for a while and just stuck to the official release.

Mind you, the Cable works fine, but if I can do without, I can stall it next to other useless gear I’ve collected over the years :joy:

And actually, I think I used the Xert workout player on my Edge that time :sunglasses:

I guess not - but, as you can see, it calculates distance (and yes, I forgot to switch off GPS on the unit)

Still very useful for people that are running Zwift via iOS. Native BT connection can be paired in our app, the CABLE can be used to connect to Zwift ATV or Zwift iOS. Also handy to have out on the road, since our android app does dual function as a headunit, so you can convert any ANT+ only sensors into a BT signal that can be paired to the android app.

Sort of interesting given the developments in some Android-based small phones & headunits (Hammerhead Karoo, Palm phone, etc).

1 Like

What is this ‘Zwift’ you speak about?

Just kidding, I know what it is, but I don’t do cartoons.

Oh, so now I need an Android? :sunglasses: I have found that I can get a long way by using both Ant+ and BLE signals hooked to a separate service (app) or by using both my Neo (to one) and my Favero pedals (to the other) simultaneously.