Dissappearing Workouts

Why have you removed some workouts? One of my favourites was “Aerobic 12’s” but it’s no longer available?

Not removed, renamed!

https://www.xertonline.com/workout/61rjz47vtkkazkn6/view

ah right. What’s the thoughts behind renaming them? Aside from confusing me :wink:

And there was me thinking you had created new workouts too but they’re just old ones renamed :wink:

1 Like

Over the years, you’ve likely seen us take a musical approach to our song titles, so we’ve continued this tradition! We did recently add 15-20 new workouts to the library, but yes, we’ve also renamed some of our older workouts to stick with our theme :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Never miss a beat, eh @oldcyclist65 :smile:

Definitely keeping us on our toes.

2 Likes

Is there supposed to be a difference between SMART - Heart of Gold - 75 and SMART - Heart of Gold - 105 (aside from the duration :wink: )

The 75 version has - After your warmup, you’ll progress through 4 sets of 12 min predominantly aerobic intervals, with a few 30s bursts just under your LTP.

Whereas the 105 Version has - After your warmup, you’ll progress through 4 sets of 12 min predominantly aerobic intervals, with a few 30s bursts just under your Threshold.

One is Threshold spikes and the other LTP spikes.

Good catch - we originally planned on using % Threshold, but decided against it, since we can use LTP instead. Keeps the intensity a bit lower & more of a ‘true’ endurance day. Workout comments should be updated :slight_smile:

1 Like

That must be worth a discount code for next years subscription :wink:

p.s. the last 2 intervals of 105 are still using TP and not LTP.