Competitive (3.9999)

A picture is worth 1000 words, so check the screenshot! When I mouse over, it shows me as “Competitive” which I can accept - but man that sure looks like 4 stars. Maybe you don’t need to go out 3 decimals, but a numeric representation could/would be cool!?

Now the correct screenshot - sorry!

Perhaps you are on the cusp? TL (training load) >=110
Check the Planner, Weekly Stats, TL column.
Or XPMC chart under Progression, TL graph line.

Reference –
The stars: training status and form – Xert (baronbiosys.com)

I am sure that is the case, but I am requesting a feature, not asking to go to another web page or watch another video:-)

I’m about to pay for a year, I’m not afraid to make simple suggestions especially when the math is already done and there is PLENTY of space to add a numeric representation… I am not bashing, just suggesting.

Real suggestion: make the app so intuitive that I reference the website occasionally, not daily/weekly!

Gotcha. :slight_smile: But it is not a simple matter of earning 4 stars from 3.999.
The stars count represents a range of TL that changes weekly in either direction depending upon improvement rate (IR) and training schedule you are able to maintain.
Increasing stars indicates increasing TL that coincides with recommended workouts (stars count to diamond count).
I suppose the mouseover could indicate your current weekly weighted average, but the stars really represent a range not a number.
What if the mouseover tip was something like this instead?

TooltipStarsTLrange
Then of course, the next question will be what is TL? :slight_smile:

I don’t think you can get away from the learning curve in Xert. Education is baked into the approach. The more you learn, the more you can do with Xert and the more it all makes sense.
At least that has been my experience.

To keep it positive - I agree there will always be a learning curve, and an educated user is Xert’s best customer. With that said - I believe cleaning up little inconsistencies like having a 110 TL and showing it as Competitive would help not distract ADHD data obsessed freaks, like myself - from learning.

(And … after a 220+ day, I’m “Elite” … and definitely Tired, today! :slight_smile:

4 Likes