Apple TV and SMART

am prefer to have landscape view on android/ios ebc for the bar chart so as i don’t need to use remote player browser just for the bar chart.

i do know can zoom out to have a full view on my phone but too compact on portrait view which is the reason i don’t like to use my garmin computer to do workout.

1 Like

Just thought I’d chime in to demo how I use things… when doing easier/endurance workouts, I often use the pop-out workout graph and resize it below my web browser as I watch Netflix, Disney+, YouTube, Zwift, etc. … Lets me quickly view my progress on the workout at a quick glance while keeping the other content larger.

Here’s an example:

When it comes to hard workouts, I will use the session player full-screen with the MPA/Power Gauges, Workout Charts, & data table on the side. Then blast some music to get me through my intervals :metal:

1 Like

I’ve moved on this topic from when I started it requesting ATV nativity - a big dedicated screen is not a good place for the Xert workout screen. My ancient iPad does the job reliably with rock-solid BLE sensor connections and clear display; Xert is the only indoor training app which will run on such basic otherwise- redundant technology. The ATV or laptop runs Zwift or FulGaz events just from the power/cadence/HRM dual feeds, or Netflix etc.

1 Like

I have no idea how much time or money is invested in Xert. I also don’t see how that is relevant to this discussion. Maybe they should try some Compound-W for the warts?

Why would a big screen not be a good thing? That makes no sense whatsoever.

See what I mean? Landscape mode is so much nicer!

I believe the feature request has been made. It will be nice someday. In the meantime please give it rest.

This is a support forum for a brilliant product, that isn’t perfect in everyones world.

Please avoid turning the forum into a modern day social media useless Twitter spat.

You made your request. Numerous people have offered temporary work arounds. Personally I like to keep it simple.

Workout player on garmin. Watch what I want on another device. If it’s a hard session I’m not watching anything because I don’t have the capacity. Pumping music.

If you don’t want to take other people’s advice onboard. That’s no problem. But please

Stop the ranting.

Happy training.

4 Likes

It’s called a discussion, not a rant at all. If you want to participate, offer something on topic. Otherwise, just ignore it.

My last post was simply pointing out that yet another user prefers a landscape display - an option not available to Apple users. This is an on-topic productive addition to the discussion. There is a reason nobody posts their favorite setup or awesome display configuration showing Xert in Portrait orientation. It’s nobody’s favorite and is not awesome!