Android App records power during pause

I was doing a workout yesterday via the Android app connected to pm (assiomas) and trainer (elite drivo) via Ant+. I wasnt really paying attention and got caught out on some short high intensity intervalls and stalled. After the workout xert informed me of a breakthrough, which made me quite suspicious. Looking into the ride i saw that during the time the trainer stopped, the app continued to record the last “valid” watt value. Thus the wattage was stuck at 500 w for a minute which then lead to a “fake” breakthrough. Interestigly the cadence was correctly recorded and was 0 during that time.
While not a big issue for me, i just flagged the ride, i assume this is not wanted behaviour for the app and should be addressed in the future.
See attached a screenshot of the described part of the workout

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Can you email this information to our support email? We can take a look at it there and see if we can come up with a way to fix this so it doesn’t happen again.
In the meantime, flagging the activity (or manually editing the raw power data in Golden Cheetah during this time point down to 0) would work.

Cheers