AI Workout Generation Feedback

Is there perhaps a problem with Autogen. I used it several times but since yesterday it keeps on giving an error message.

Fix for this should be coming with the next update.

Great. Thank you.

Not sure if this kind of issue has been flagged already, but today’s autogen:

• generates too much low strain vs target (which was around 120)
  • is very high difficulty relative to the alternatives in the workout library
  • just looks very unpleasant! MPA down / under fatigue for nearly 80 minutes…that first block is 20 minutes above TP with two vo2 bursts for good measure… I just did ‘Hammer to fall’ which was tough but felt ‘good’ with much lower difficulty

1 Like

The upcoming update will generate this:

2 Likes

Yes I’ve noticed something is not right either but I’m tempted to see how long I can survive tomorrow :joy: I’m absolutely loving the process though and I feel very engaged in what Xert is trying to do to help me become a stronger cyclist. I do find that finding a workout from the library that is close enough is a good alternative. Keep us the great work guys :blush:

How can i get out of the beta?
Workouts that are being generated are either really monotonous, or clearly too hard for what is recommended.

Need to be out

Autogen is an option if recommended list doesn’t offer a suitable choice for the day.
Forecasts can be removed using the FAI Setup Guide or by switching to Continuous or 120 Day Program under Program.
Availability settings can be cleared by day of week (clock icon, reset).

227 in difficulty? Good luck! :smiley:

2 Likes

This should be fixed in the next update. For now, you can pick from the recommended training list.

1 Like

Is it possible to have an option for the AI generator to create a mixed mode workout? I edited my upcoming AI generated workout and changed the absolute intervals to absolute @ % grade. I believe that will give me what I want, but I haven’t tried it before.

Thank you for all of the great updates.

-g

1 Like

You can always edit the AI workout as you have. You can even export the workout and re-import it to convert it to Smart intervals for example.

1 Like

Hey friends :slight_smile:
First, I am really impressed on how Xert developed in the last years.
I am just curious about pure endurance AI logic for workouts.
Mosto of the time AI cuts 5% of the planned duration and gives me a solid ride to reach the planned xss. In a five zone model it results in a tempo ride basically. Fewer times, instead, AI increases the time and reduce the power (wich is the way I would actually go for endurance work). Is there a logic behind or is something random?

This is an example of the next three days: the first one is increased in duration and reduced in power for xss then the others went for the opposite approach

Thanks!