Advanced MPA view not working?

Hi, clicking Advanced MPA on the activity page only resulted in never ending moving circles at the bottom of the page. Is it currently not working? Thanks.

Edit: additional info:

I’m using Firefox 96.0 on Ubuntu Linux 20.04 64bit. I tried the following and none seem to fix the problem:

• disabling all addons (starting Firefox with --safe-mode),
  • using VPN to connect from different countries (I’m in Indonesia, tried connecting from Singapore and Boston)
  • using Brave browser (Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (64-bit))

It’s working fine for me.

That’s strange. I should have mentioned that I’m using Firefox 96.0 on Ubuntu Linux 20.04 64bit. I tried the following and none seem to fix the problem:

• disabling all addons (starting Firefox with --safe-mode),
  • using VPN to connect from different countries (I’m in Indonesia, tried connecting from Singapore and Boston)
  • using Brave browser (Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (64-bit))

You might want to contact support…

support@xertonline.com

What do you see in the Advanced MPA page? Mine is looking like this, i.e. never ending rolling circles.

I asked friend of mine to try and he’s getting the same problem (he’s using Chrome). That’s why I’m posting it here (Site Feedback) rather than support, because this looks like site problem rather than user problem.

Hello, I often have the same problem, but not only with advanced MPA, the same symptom for the progression too. I think more of a computer problem :), with a more powerful computer, I never have a problem.

Thanks for the reply, but I’m on a workstation with 28 cores (with hyper-threading) and 128GB RAM, I think that should be powerful enough. :grinning:

Think I had that once or twice but it was activity specific - does it happen for all activities? If only one, try deleting and re-uploading? Not sure if clearing cache etc. was needed as well…

Unfortunately this happens to all of my activities, across different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Brave), different computers (Linux and Win 10), and different network connections. I tried to use a freshly installed Win 10 and it still doesn’t work. Actually I’m curious how come it works in yours :slight_smile: Thanks for trying to help.

There are anomalies in your data.
You may be able to locate the issue by viewing Activities, Table and delete any suspect entries.
The other option is to flag entries with bad data, so the activity is not used for signature calculation, but the strain score still counts.
If you can’t determine which entries are suspect, file a support request with support@xertonline.com so they can review your data.