Xert Price Increase

Over the summer I stopped using xert - the bike I was mainly using didn’t have a power meter and had difficulty with workouts. Now it’s getting colder, I signed up again as I’m on my indoor trainer now.

Great.

Then I saw there was a 50% price rise from middle of December.

Can I check - if I go for a yearly before December 15th, will it be at the current price or the increased price?

Thanks.

For billing questions contact: billing@baronbiosys.com

This is interesting. So the price is going up December this year (ie 2 months time) to $15 per month?

2 Likes

Going from 10 dollars to 15 dollars.!!!
I have not seen anything about it.

It was in our last newsletter and you should also see it in the regular billing emails you receive.

https://mailchi.mp/baronbiosys/race-forecast-ai

Mine will only renew in next year May, am wondering can I pay in advance before the price increase for another year? :sweat_smile:

50% price hike is insane :astonished: especially considering the current development rate

1 Like

Following in the footsteps of all the other guys :grimacing:.
At least we are getting 2 months notice. Will decide end Nov if I go for annual sub or cancel. I like xert’s flexibility but budget will have final say

That is why am cancelling Zwift to continue with Xert and use MyWhoosh as alternative.

2 Likes

For what Xert offers as a training platform, I am more than happy to pay the increase. I still see it as pretty amazing value, especially for a Garmin-based cyclist. The latest release is brilliant with Race AI. Support is very responsive. Expect to see more value from this additional investment.

Atheltica.ai 20 USD per month.
AI Endurance 13 USD per month.

1 Like

Although I agree that 50% sounds like a big increase especially with the weak AUD for me, Xert has been the same price for years, and with the new features and forecast AI the platform has improved quite a few notches… and still 33% cheaper than Trainerroad as a comparison.

4 Likes

I agree that with the price increase, Xert is just catching up with their competitors in terms of subscription costs. However, I think the timing for the price increase is not perfect. I fully expect the new functions to get a lot of users hooked that maybe were not using Xert that much before, especially with the Race AI and the other new functions…

So imo they should’ve waited until everyone is relying on the new functionalities and don’t want to continue their preparation for the upcoming season without Xert :smiley:

I find Xert good value for money.
Although my selfish side would prefer a discount not an increase, I’m completely on-board that people need to be paid for their work.

I have no doubts, that Xert forced other apps to pull their socks up… and some are still trying to catch-up with what is standard in Xert for many years. Im happy to support that.

It might not mean much to many, but have a look at this New interface or XERT 2.0 - #8 by xertedbrain